As independent life assurance advisers, Bartley Murray Cloney Financial Services can guide you through all the options that are available, and help you to pick which product best suits your needs. We will explain to you in simple, easy terms, the benefits and costs of the various products from across the range of life assurance companies.
What do the different life assurance products cover?
• Mortgage Protection: This runs side by side with your mortgage, and decreases in value over time accordingly. In the event of your death, the life insurance company will pay off the remainder owed on the mortgage.
• Level Term: With level term, the value of cover stays the same for the term of the policy. In the event of the death of a policy holder, the full amount that has been insured will be paid out.
• Convertible Term: This is similar to level term, but it gives the added option of continuing the policy at the end of the term – without having to do any additional medical examination.
• Whole of Life: This is the most flexible way to arrange Life cover as there is no policy term. The policy will continue until the death benefit is paid providing that you continue to pay the premiums.
• Permanent Health Insurance: If you become unable to work as a result of a medical condition or accident, this will cover up to two-thirds of your income until you can return to work, or until your pension starts working
• Serious Illness Cover: In the event that you are diagnosed with a medical condition that is covered under the policy, you will receive a tax-free lump sum.
Quotation for Life Assurance
For a quotation, please contact us here